7 February 2012

Discovering 'Spooned'

A few days ago I came across a new website which interested me and wanted to share my experience on here.
'Spoonfed' is an ultimate guide to events which are currently happening across London, from concerts, comedy and club nights to exhibitions and galleries all across the city.

So easy to use - type in what you are interested in and where..
it will do the rest for you!
I was simply doing some research into any photographic shows being held at the moment that I could possibly visit to help with 'Visual Exploration' or 'Representation'.
After discovering this online service things became so much easier, I could advance my search into what I was specifically looking for and more importantly, subjects which interested me.  

Once I signed up to make 'my own spoonfed' I could then review and save any exhibitions which I liked the look of and might possibly want to visit.  I am hoping to go up to London in  the next couple of weekends to attend some of these shows such as..

Guy Bourdin at The Michael Hoppen Gallery
The Sunday Times 50th Anniversary at The Saatchi Gallery
Catwalk to Cover at The Tower Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment